MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
January 14, 2016
Present: Carolyn Beard, Chuck Kitchen, Snizhana Hostyanska, Leann Dickson, Debbie Dorshorst, Amy Choitz, Trisha Walsh, Val Kirby
- Meeting called to order at 7:05 a.m. by President Carolyn Beard
- Approval of December 2015 meeting minutes-approved as submitted
- Treasurer’s Report -Trisha Walsh –Current Treasurers report will be sent out later-See attached
- Currently working on chart comparing Clarent Vs Bank of America
- Debbie D. to contact Susan Hansen with message to contract Trisha regarding taxes
Education – Chuck Kitchen
- Will submit CEU’s for April Conference by January 31
- Save the date cards have been sent
- Carolyn is checking on the rental of tables, chairs and table cloths
- LeAnn-have heard back for most vendors, some have decreased fees other have increased over all support looks about the same as last year
Website –Debbie Hilton-Not on this call
- Unable to sign up for April conference via website
- Carolyn has forwarded information from web design group-see attached. All on call agreed our current website is not meeting our needs. Val will follow-up with a web designer that she knows. Table until February meeting
Communications – Snizhana Hostyanska
- Member list has been updated, continue to work on
Standards & Issues – Val Kirby
- Updated board on information sent out by AACVPR to members regarding NJ audit of ITP
- MAC J-5 is now combined with another group
- DOH in March, Board voted to send 2. Val will attend-others checking their schedules
- 223 remediation’s-all have passed. 12/2/2015 New certification session opened, closes 2/29/2016
Nominations – Amy
- 1 application for Secretary-see attached. Applicant is an RN who works in Cardiopulmonary Rehab in Cassville, she is a member, and is fully supported by her manager.
- Still looking for nominations for President elect, and KS member at large
- D & O and General Liability Insurance: Both have been purchased AACVPR was contacted and said a $500.00 check is in the mail.
- Application for Outstanding Affiliate: Board discussed accomplishments made during the past year (Mission Statement, Joint Affiliate, updating finances, strategic meeting planning sessions, D & O and General Liability insurance coverage, institution of office hand off, etc.) Board agreed we should apply for member of the year, Carolyn will complete application. We last received this award in 2011.
Adjourn: 7:55 a.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Debbie Dorshorst