MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
June 15, 2021
- Sandy Abbott, Carolyn Beard, Amy Choitz, Seth Donaldson, Tiffanie Holman, Sharon Little-Stoetzel, Sonny McNeilis, Tedd Walsh, Tricia Walsh
- Meeting called to order at 0700 by Amy Choitz
- May meeting minutes sent via email—Carolyn made motion to approve, Sandy seconded—passed unanimously
- Conference reimbursement request—Payee was unable to attend conference and was under the impression videos would be available after conference.
- Approved unanimously to reimburse payee
- Amy will send Google Drive access information for board members. Videos, minutes, past information, etc. is all located there for board to access.
- Compare different meeting options
- AT Conference-Tricia
- Treasurer’s Report–Tricia Walsh
- Motion made by Carolyn to pay Morgan Choitz for graphic design work on conference in the amount of $200. Tricia seconded. Approved unanimously.
- AACVPR joint affiliate checks should be arriving.
- Financial Report:
- Sent via email. Transactions reviewed with board.
- Conference spreadsheet sent via email. Approximately $6000 profit
- Education—Seth Donaldson / Sandy Abbott
- Send board / committee member applications to Amy after review. She will load on Google Drive.
- 2022 Conference
- April 1-2, 2022
- Standards and Issues—Sonny McNeilis
- H.R. 3348—Allow payments under the Medicare program for certain items and services furnished by off-campus outpatient departments of a provider to be determined under the prospective payment system for hospital outpatient department services, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1956—Effective January 1, 2024, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and clinical nurse specialists may also supervise these programs. The bill expedites the effective date of these changes to January 1, 2022, and also allows these practitioners to administer programs in their offices, prepare and sign treatment plans, and prescribe exercise.
- Encourage programs to send letter located on AACVPR website
- Post letter to MOKS website
- Communications—Cassandra Stafford
- Encourage programs / staff to send letter regarding H.R. 1956
- Certification—Carolyn Beard
- Reviews complete. Letters will go out in August for approval, remediation, or denial.
- Value-Based Care—Tedd Walsh
- Working on “Session in a Box”
- Will have presentation at annual meeting
Board meeting: July 20, 2021 at 0700
Education meeting: July 6, 2021 at 0700
Minutes submitted by Tiffanie Holman