MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
May 12, 2016
Present: Carolyn Beard, Amy Choitz, Tricia Walsh, Leann Dickson, Debbie Dorshorst, Snizhana Hostyanska, Tiffanie Holman
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 a.m. by President Amy Choitz
Approval of March 2016 meeting minutes—email approval to Amy
- Treasurer’s Report(Tricia Walsh) – approved as submitted
- Spreadsheet including current accounts and conference costs has been sent via email to board members
- Will develop a yearly budget for upcoming events
- Education – Tedd Walsh (chair) and Carolyn Beard (co-chair)
- Looking at Brookside for 2017 Conference. Will have change in food and address parking lot maintenance.
- Carolyn is working on ways to simplify CEU process for KS nurses. Will table for June meeting.
- Communications/Website – Snizhana
- Membership renewal reminders (June)
- Link for handouts prior to conferences
- Issues with conference attendees not receiving handouts. We will need to look at way to have attendees contact info verified next year.
- Standards & Issues – Debbie Dorshorst
- Janie Knipper has requested a meeting with the WPS Medical Review management staff and the J5 and J8 Medical Directors have been invited to attend an interactive webinar June 2, Jane Knipper will also attend the webinar.
- H.R.3355 / S.488 still pending. Only provisions that will cost <$50 million over 10 years are being considered at this time.
- Website Development—Carolyn, Amy, Leann, Snizhana, Tedd, Tricia, Deb D., Carol F
- Will continue email meetings at this time
- Lane Patterson, EP / Web Developer demo
- Need to schedule conference call to address questions committee has
- Several current applicants have non-compliant ITPs
- Gregory Thackery with Boone Hospital has submitted application for MO member at large. Will follow-up to see if he would be interested in joining education committee.
- Strategic Planning / ITP summer conference—possible dates of 6/24 or 7/8. Will check with Mark Stout to see which would work better for him.
- See comments in Committee Reports
Next Board Meeting: June 9, 2016 at 7:00 a.m.
Adjourn: 8:00 a.m.
Minutes submitted by Tiffanie Holman