MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
November 12, 2015
Present: Carolyn Beard, Leann Dickson, Debbie Dorshorst, Amy Choitz, Debbie Hilton, Chuck Kitchen, Snizhana Hostyanska, Trisha Walsh, Val Kirby,
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 a.m. by President Carolyn Beard
- Approval of September meeting minutes- Motion made by Val Kirby, approved as submitted.
- Treasurer’s Report (Trisha Walsh) – September report approved as submitted-Trisha pointed out the $29.95 October monthly banking fee, is we keep balance above $1500.00, we will not be charged this fee.
- Bank of America Merchant Services-Andrea felt that OP Net was a good service, Clarent-we pay additional fees and the amount in the account fluctuates, 15-20 cents per transaction and 2% charge o top. B of A Merchant Services we set up a 501 3C using the Name and address of the Treasurer we will not have to cover a minimum balance and there is a $10.95 a month fee. Trisha will continue to research.
- Outstand issue with American Express still in Carol Frazee’s name, should be corrected.
Education – Chuck and Ted:
- Budget –Projected Income-$17,430, Projected Expenses $14,000.
- Speakers-Need 2-3 more
- Loose ends to tie up-renting tables, chairs, linens, projectors
- Vendors-Would like more, still working on to help cover expenses
- Raising price for attendees-Not this year, too many changes for members, look at fees for the conference for 2017 event
Website –Debbie H.
- Several members still having issues with logging in to website, usually for their worksite. Many hospitals are updating their web browser, this make correct the issue.
- Take the $30.00 membership off the website
- Stop January automatic renewal on website
- Snizhana will send the list of 62 names that are not our members to Debbie H.
Web Blast – Amy
- Will send web blast about finding the “N” for Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Will start sending out quarterly newsletter
Standards & Issues – Val
- Sent out form letter a couple of weeks ago. Please send to your representative to encourage sponsorship of House Bill. The House Bill has 16 co-sponsors.
Certification –Debbie D.-Nothing to report
Nominations – Amy
- Will send Nomination form out to board for approval
- Nominations needed for 2016
- President Elect
- KS member at large
- D & O Liability Insurance-Carolyn
- Paid-General liability policy, waiting for invoice
New Business – We need to begin to consider the member of the year award for 2016 conference.
Adjourn: 7:55 a.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Debbie Dorshorst