MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
October 8, 20a5
Present: Carolyn Beard, Debbie Dorshorst, Amy Choitz, Chuck Kitchen, Snizhana Hostyanska, Val Kirby, Leann Dickson
- Meeting called to order at 7:05 a.m. by President Carolyn Beard
- Approval of August 13, 2015 meeting minutes-approved as submitted
- Treasurer’s Report (Tricia Walsh) – Not on this phone call. Reported submitted to all members after meeting by Tricia Walsh.
- Committee Reports:
Education – Chuck and Ted:
- Planning moving according to schedule. Still have a few details left to work on, most speakers are set, catering has been narrowed to 3.
Website –Debbie H. –Not on this phone call
Communications -Snizhana H.
- Continuing to work on AACVPR list to update
Standards & Issues – Val
- 16 co-sponsors’ on Senate Bill. Val request that all constituents’ of Jason Smith, 8th District (Counties included: Bollinger, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Carter, Crawford, Dent, Douglas, Dunklin, Howell, Iron, Jefferson (parts), Madison, Mississippi, New Madrid, Oregon, Ozark, Pemiscot, Perry, Phelps, Reynolds, Ripley, Scott, Shannon, St. Francois, St. Genevieve, Stoddard, Texas, Washington, Wayne, Wright) . Contact Jason Smith to show their support of HR 3355.
Certification –Debbie (with information from Carolyn Beard)
- Last certification cycle
- 669 applications
- 436 passed
- 10 denials
- 223 remediation’s
Membership – Carolyn
- No new information
Nominations – Amy
- Would like to have all nominations’ in by February 2016 and Vote in March
- D & O Liability Insurance-Val made a motion to purchase from The Hartford, 2nd by Amy.
Next Meeting: Thursday, November 12, 2015
Adjourn: 7:45 a.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Debbie Dorshorst