MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
December 8, 2016
Welcoming: as members of MOKSACVPR we strive to welcome all cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation professionals to become integral parts of our organization. Within our board and committee members we understand that it takes a team to accomplish the work that needs to be done. We look forward to new and progressive ideas and welcome change as our world and profession evolves.
Supportive: We support one another through knowledge sharing, encouragement and experience. It is our desire that each and every member of our organization can depend on us to be a reliable source for information and support.
Dedicated: The members of our organization demonstrate dedication and commitment through countless volunteer hours spent in working towards the objectives of MOKSACVPR. Within this dedication it is evident that all persons involved have a strong passion for the jobs that they do. We accept nothing less than loyalty in our ranks- we are true to each other and our profession.
Integrity: Professional. Reliable. Trustworthy. Honest. Our integrity is a critical asset and we are committed to uphold it. We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain an organization built on mutual values trust and goodwill.
Board Members Present:
Present: Amy Choitz, Carolyn Beard, Tiffanie Holman, LeAnn Dickson, Tricia Walsh, Debra Dorshorst, Snizhana Hostyanska
Meeting called to order at 7:00 a.m. by President Amy Choitz
November 2016 meeting minutes approved
- Treasurer’s Report–Tricia Walsh
- sent via email
- Current Accounts
- Checking: $19,497.47
- Savings: $14,004.34
- AACVPR installment D/T miscalculations—1st deposit was $1,922.74
- Review conference budget send via email
- Do we need to tip girl that has been hotel searching?
- Education – Tedd Walsh (chair) and Carolyn Beard (co-chair)
- Spring Conference update
- Speakers are lined up at this time
- Conference theme will be “Back to Basics”
- North KC hospital has been secured
- Food selection in progress
- Spring Conference update
- LSI requests
- Send any suggestions to Tricia. Tricia is going to develop a proposal for board to approve and send on the LSI
- What does vendor contract say?
- Communications/Website – Snizhana
- Lane offered demonstration
- Logo has been transferred and email is being setup
- Conference fees—price will change according to member logged in (member vs. non- member)
- Authorize.net will be used for payments
- Minutes will only be visible to affiliate members
- Editor will be able to set privacy on weblasts, news, etc.
- Cardiac Rehab locations still need imported
- Users—Lane will be administrator and 1 editor account
- 1st time attendee drawing with name and email. Information will be transferred to spreadsheet for drawing.
- Weblast for all current affiliate members to setup new account on webpage. User will transfer but will need new password.
- AACVPR purchases will not show in MOKS website
- Can change and update logos of sponsors as needed
- Will be able to send emails through website and constant contact both
- Suggestion made to add some color to MOKS logo
- Standards & Issues – Debbie Dorshorst
- Webinar next week
- Day on the Hill—3/13-3/14—Debbie needs to know who is going ASAP
- Nominations—Amy Choitz
- Current open positions: Treasurer, MO Member at large, and President Elect
- Tedd will speak with Snizhana regarding President Elect position.
- Jennifer has accepted treasurer position.
- Certification – Carolyn Beard
- No new information
- None at this time
- Conflict of interest statements
- All statement have been received
- Strategic meeting
- February 3, 2017
- Location TBD
- Time—possible afternoon
Next Board Meeting: January 12, 2017 at 0700
Minutes submitted by Tiffanie Holman