MOKSACVPR Board Meeting
September 10, 2019
- Sandy Abbott, Carolyn Beard, Amy Choitz, Debbie Dorshorst, Tiffanie Holman, Loretta Thomas, Tedd Walsh, Tricia Walsh
Meeting called to order at 0700 by Tedd Walsh
August 2019 meeting minutes approved
- Treasurer’s Report–Tricia Walsh
- Financial Report:
- Bank reports: Savings-$14,012.07 Checking–$16,734.95
- Working budget:
- No updates
- Education –Tricia Walsh
- 2020 Conference date conflict—Board approved date change to May 1-2, 2020. New postcards have been printed.
- No meeting this month.
- Communications—Loretta Thomas / Tedd Walsh
- Web blast for speakers has gone out. 39% of emails have been opened.
- Cassandra Stafford will post to Facebook and Instagram. She will need to be added as administrator to do so.
- Vendor emails will be sent out in October.
- Website – Amy Choitz
- 2020 Conference Save the Dates updated
- Vendor pricing will be added (Gold-$700, Platinum $1200)
- Standards & Issues – Leann Dickson / Debbie Dorshorst
- No updates
- Tedd and Tricia will not be attending AHA Cure on the Hill
- Nominations—Amy Choitz
- 2020 positions
- KS Member at Large
- President Elect
- Certification—Carolyn Beard
- Remediations will be completed by Friday
- Strategic Planning
- Waiting on AACVPR to see about reaching out to universities
- Embracing Technology—per Doug Raines, we would need to do our own filming
- Cassandra to check on details for YouTube Live
MEMBER FEEDBACK / CONCERNS
- National Conference
- Look at agenda to see if there are any topics of interest
- MOKS social on Wednesday evening
- Hand out Save the Date cards for our conference to potential speakers / vendors
Board meeting: October 8, 2019 at 7am
Education meeting: October 7, 2019 at 12pm
Minutes submitted by Tiffanie Holman