MOKSACVPR Board / Education Meeting
September 11, 2018
- Board—Sandy Abbott, Carolyn Beard, Amy Choitz, Leann Dickson, Debbie Dorshorst, Tiffanie Holman, Loretta Thomas, Tedd Walsh, Tricia Walsh
- Education—Greg Thackery, Snizhana Weber
Meeting called to order at 0700 by President Amy Choitz
August 2018 meeting minutes approved
- Treasurer’s Report–Tricia Walsh
- Checking: $22,202.08, Savings: $14,009.26
- Donation of $100 to 5KMJ
- Tricia has been added to back account and Jennifer removed
- Education –Carolyn Beard / Tedd Walsh
- Vendor Agreement
- Sent via email for review
- Food: Motion to have food sponsorship at $300 add-on. Vendor would get signage at food area and a web blast. Motion passed unanimously.
- Social: Motion to have social sponsor at $150 add-on. Vendor would get signage at social and 2 social attendance tickets.
- Leann will update forms and have ready at Louisville conference.
- Communications/Website – Amy Choitz / Loretta Thomas
- Loretta will be taking Tricia’s place in assisting Amy with communications as Tricia takes back Treasurer.
- Amy is working with AACVPR to improve the import of members. Contact has been made with AACVPR with no feedback at this time.
- Amy is also working on trying to get same login information for MOKS and AACVPR websites.
- No update
- Standards & Issues – Leann Dickson / Debbie Dorshorst
- No updates
- Nominations—Tricia Walsh
- Upcoming positions
- President Elect
- Treasurer—Tricia extended term?
- MO member at large
- Upcoming positions
- Certification – Carolyn Beard
- No major changes for 2019
- Remediation reviews begin 9/19/18
- 648 applications submitted
- 395 passed
- 2 denied
- 251 remediated—ITP labeling and Medical Emergency policies are main issues
- Strategic Plan
- In process
- Waiting on AACVPR’s policy regarding member termination and have not received yet. Will hold approval until we receive that.
- Janie Knipper’s replacement is Susan Flack with Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Next Board Meeting: October 9, 2018 @ 7:00am
Next Education Meeting: October 9, 2018 @ 7:30am
Minutes submitted by Tiffanie Holman